The African Black Soap Foam Cleanser is a Luxury twist on an old African remedy.
if you are not familiar with African Black Soap, get ready to be addicted! African Black Soap is a soap that is made in Africa and made from the ash of harvested plants and barks such as Plantain, Cocoa Pods, Palm Tree Leaves and Shea Tree Bark. African Black Soap from Reina Skincare is authentic and imported from West Africa.
Reina Skincare has now created a liquid version of the soap we receive imported.
- Aids in fighting Acne and Bacteria
- Works for Oily or Dry Skin
- Helps those who suffer with Eczema, psoriasis and overall sensitive skin.
- The foam is more diluted than the soap bar so this works well with people who suffer with sensitive skin since some may find the soap bar to be too drying or strong .
- Fades Acne Scars and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Easy Clean up compared to the original Bar form.
- 1 purchase of this product can last you up to 2 months depending on use!
8 oz/ 226.796 g
Directions: Shake to Activate. Pump Dispenser 1-2 times as needed and massage foam on damp face. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
Ingredients: Water, Palm Kennel Oil, Coconut Oil, Stearin Oil, Cocoa Pod Husk, Plantain, Shea Butter and Preservative.